Saturday, October 9, 2010

My iMpOsSibLe LoVeR

Every girl must have guy that they admired..Ops! I mean GUYS..


Or someone that she wish he'll become her lover but that is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE.
Like I do..I do have guys that I like soo soo much!
Of course! The japanese actor desu~
Once I watch a Japanese & Korean dramas then there are certain actors that capture my heart..
The very first actor that I like is YAMAPI!! Then, after time I knew few more actors. They also had captured my heart..
BUT..the top one in my ranking of course Yamapi desu!~


YamaPi

                                         JaeJoong







 Tegoshi Yuya













                                                Kame











Jun













Kokkei
Ikuta Toma
                              Jun Ki
                                                  
Lee Min Ho






Hamao Kyosuke

    Your Beautiful
                                                                                            

1 comment: